Reliance Jio-Data Service launched, 1GB at just Rs 50 + Free Unlimited Voice Calls
from 5th September + Tariff Plans
Reliance Jio Sim available for all 4G Phone Mobiles.Reliance Telecom leader Mukesh Ambani has launched its dreaming project “Jio” with a lots of super-exciting offers that will blow your mind. Yes, they will offer World’s Cheapest Data Service, 1GB at just Rs 50 and even less upto Rs 25 per GB for heaviest data users + Free Unlimited Voice Calls .Reliance Jio available for all 4G Phone Mobiles from 5th September + Tariff Plans. Reliance Jio is offering world’s cheapest Mobile data, yes now 1GB 4G data usage at just Rs 50 only and even more less upto Rs 25 per GB for data users.
Reliance Jio is offering 1GB 4G data at standard plan for Rs 50 per GB and it will be more less even Rs 25 per GB for haviest data users ( For customers who use more than 75GB, the price will slide further to Rs 25 per GB). Also Here is Some tariff plans which gives you more benefit, The Best Things about this offer is that is you need to Pay for internet Data charges but not for Callings, yes you heared it right, You will get the Free Calling benefits and you need to Pay for only Data charge.
Reliance Jio will not charge for Voice calls or roaming calls within India. Customers should be charged for voice or data, but not both, said Ambani.
Special Offer For Students : Students with valid student ID cards would get 25% extra data benefit on every tariff plan.
This offer for students is the major steps to attract them towards the Power of JIO. This is a big step from the to attract new generation towards them. Accept one plan all the other mobile plans have unlimited data access during night. This means, during that time, you are free to do anything with your Reliance JIO 4G. You do not need to pay a single penny for those plans.
Reliance has also introduces e-KYC system in Delhi and Mumbai only. If you are having your adhaar card then you will get your Reliance JIO SIM Ready within 15 minutes. This system will start from 5th September only. Again remember this system will be only for Delhi as well as Mumbai onl+y.
All Plans Includes JIO Apps Subscription Worth Rs 1250 With Validity Of 28 Days
Reliance JIO Plans For Old/New Users:
Terms & Conditions
1. Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
2. “Unlimited at Night” pertains to data used between 2am – 5am.
3. Wi-Fi data benefits in the plans pertain to Wi-Fi data availed in the Public Wi-Fi hotspots of RJIL.
4. The subscribers can avail the above plans effective from 1st January 2017.
5. The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
6. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
7. The prepaid packs with denominations Rs 19, Rs 129 and Rs 299 cannot be availed as a First recharge by new subscribers.
8. 25% additional 4G WiFi data benefits will be provided to students on providing a valid identity card, as per process.
9. Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
10. On Postpaid tariffs applicable taxes will be charged. The Postpaid subscribers opting for the Auto-debit option using credit/debit cards/online transfer to pay their monthly mobile phone bill and opting for e-bill will be accorded an additional 15% discount on the bill value.
11. The above plans can only be availed by customers possessing a LTE compatible handset.
What are the various offers under this Multi-billion Project ?
1 . Tariff Plans- Less Plans, huge data: Currently, there are more than 22,000 telecom tariffs across the country and apart from the trend, Jio plans to introduce 10 main plans:-
“We have price points starting from Rs 19 for the occasional data user, to a monthly Rs 149 plan for the light data user and all the way up to a monthly Rs 4,999 plan for the heaviest data user,” Ambani said.
2 . Unlimied Free Voice Calls:Jio will offer Unlimited Voice calls throughout the country ( with no extra roaming charges).
3. Access to Premium apps: Jio user will be allowed to access over various Jio Premium apps with a subscription worth 15k till 31st Dec, 2017
4. Data Tariffs: Under this multi-billion project, one can get 1GB 4G data as low as Rs 25 to Rs 50 only, which is approximately 5-10 times lower than the current exorbitant rates.
5 . Student’s Special: As expected, an awesome announcement specially for the Students which has major share as Internet user will get extra 25% off on Jio’s tariffs.
6. E-KYC:- Now, you can a Jio connection within just 15 minutes. Sounds amazing ? Yes, now submit your neccessary Documents and grab free Jio Sim !
Reliance Jio Launched for all 4G Phones:
Yes Reliance Jio announched yesterday at 11:00 am, they gives you “Free Reliance Jio Sim” for all 4G smartphones and give you Free Unlimited data, SMS, Callings, Video callings, Jio premium apps till 31st December 2016.
Reliance Jio 4G: Data plans, prices:
Reliance io 4G is finally official. Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is touting Jio as the world’s most affordable 4G telecom service that aims to offer up to 90 per cent – 100 million — of Indians high-speed mobile Internet as well as voice services by 2017. RIL CMD Mukesh Ambani took to the company’s 42nd Annual General Meeting in Mumbai on Thursday to formally announce the launch of Jio and its soon-to-be official tariff plans.
The services are currently in beta or testing phase – Preview — and will continue to be so until September 5, 2016. Post September 5, Jio will begin a Welcome Offer, replacing Preview, under which consumers will get the same benefits (as in Preview) until December 31, 2016.
Sept. 5, consumer can directly head to local Reliance Digital/ Xpress outlets with Aadhar card, 2 passport size photos, photo copies of valid proof of identity and residential address. Fill the required KYC (Know Your Consumer) form and get the SIM. Follow the procedure as explained by the Reliance Jio agent and get the SIM activated.
As part of “Welcome Jio Plan,” new users will enjoy free trial offer till Dec. 31. This means consumers will be entitled to get unlimited HD Voice (VoLTE), video calling, unlimited SMS (9000) and unlimited high speed data.
Furthermore, they can also avail premium Jio applications – My Jio, Jio on Demand, Jio Beats – with unlimited options of latest movies, TV shows and songs across multiple languages till the end of 2016. Post the trial offer, users can enroll for data tariff plans of their choice.
To begin, Reliance Jio 4G data pack will cost Rs. 50 for 1GB, which translates to 5p/1MB, almost five times less than that of the cost offered by incumbent players. Currently, to avail the same internet benefit in other carrier networks, people have to shell out more than Rs.250.
Reliance Jio service:
- Reliance Jio consumers will not be charged extra for calls and SMSs on festivals, Friendship day, Valentine day and other socially significant days.
- Students with valid ID are entitled to get 25 percent additional discount on any tariff plans
- ‘Enterprise’ plan for corporate are also expected to be launched soon with subsidised data tariff.
Prepare for 15-minute quick SIM activation
Until now, Jio Preview was unofficially available (for all 4G phones) at select outlets. Once it is official – from September 5 – prepare to stand in long lines, and possibly longer activation periods, or should you? RIL however says that once the services are live and running (from September 5), it should take only 15 minutes to have your SIM up and running. Consumers will need to have a valid Aadhaar Card though, to enjoy quick activation.
How much will you have to pay after December 31, 2016?
After December 31, consumers who wish to continue with Jio will have to select a tariff plan. “Data is the Oxygen of Digital life and Oxygen cannot be in short supply. Jio is more than just a business for us. Our commitment is to enrich the life of every Indian,” Mukesh Ambani said while announcing Jio
Jio is ambitious, mighty ambitious
Once it’s up and running, RIL expects usage of around 250 crore GBs per month on its network. It wants 100 million users connected via Jio network in record time. It will charge consumers for 4G data only. Using Aadhar, a customer will be able to walk out of a store with a working Jio SIM card in 15 minutes. The service will be available initially in Delhi and Mumbai with an all-India rollout expected to be rolled-out in 4-6 weeks.
Tags : Reliance JIO Plans For Old Users, Reliance JIO All Users Plan, Reliance JIO New Plan Announced Today, Reliance JIO New 31st December Offer, Relianoce JIO-FI Plans, Reliance JIOFI New Plans, Reliance JIO WIFI Plans For Old Users, Reliance JIONET Plans, Reliance JIONET Plans For All Users.
(Visited 254 times, 1 visits today)