iPhone 7 release date in india october 2016
iPhone 7 release date in india october 2016.The iPhone 7 release date according to the rumours will be somewhere between September to October 2015 as said in previous article. But again it depends if the company decides to jump to number “7” or sticks to “6” only. It is also being discussed that we may see iPhone 6S instead of iPhone 7 this year in September. If that happens that iPhone 7 release date will shift to next year and iPhone 7 Plus release next to next year.
If iPhone 7 releases next year, the iPhone 7 Plus release date will be in the year 2017.
iPhone 7 Plus release date Price in india october 2016
Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available in India exactly a month after its global unveiling at the Bill Graham Centre in San Francisco. When sales start on October 7, the iPhone 7 model will become available for prices starting Rs 60,000 for the 32GB version. We still don’t know the pricing of the iPhone 7 Plus.
Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus first
Apple released the next generation of the iPhone at its annual September event this week – the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.Apple has done something really good by offering 32GB as the basic storage in all its new, and older, devices. You now get 32GB at the same price as the earlier 16GB versions. But then you look at the rest of the price sheet and see, 128GB.
iPhone 7 pricing
In the UK, Apple said the iPhone 7 will be available from a starting price of £599 for the cheapest 32GB option.
The 128GB version is £699 and the 256GB version will set you back a whopping £799.
How much do the new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus cost in the UK
|First iPhone release date
|iPhone 3G S release date
|iPhone 4 release date
|iPhone 4S release date
|iPhone 5 release date
|iPhone 5S and 5C release date
|iPhone 6 and 6 Plus release date
|iPhone 7 release date
||September 7, 2016
|iPhone 7 Plus release date
||September 7, 2016
Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: 10 best new features
- The new iPhones — iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus — are finally here. Surely, one of the most-awaited smartphone launch of the year, the new iPhones offer a host of new features and some upgrades.
- Apple unveiled two versions of its flagship smartphone iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- There will be a total of five colours Silver, Gold, Rose gold, Black and Jet Black.
- the new iPhones have headphone jack missing. Users will instead use the lightning port to connect their headphones.
- Apple has upgraded the iPhone’s camera system with a f/1.8 aperture, six-element lens and a larger sensor. There’s also a flash with four LEDs. The bigger new iPhone — iPhone 7 Plus — has dual-camera set-up.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook said that the new iPhones have the longest battery ever.
- Apple has redesigned its iconic home button for the iPhone 7. It’s now force sensitive rather than being physically pressed in.
- The new iPhones will be available in India from starting October 7 and the price starts at Rs 60,000 (32GB).
- Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus run on the company’s custom-designed A10 Fusion chip.
- The iPhone 7 features a 4.7-inch Retina HD display while the iPhone 7 Plus comes with a 5.5-inch Retina HD display. Apple claims that both the displays support a wide color gamut for cinema-standard colors.
iPhone 7 Plus specification
It is noticed in predecessors the Plus versions are slightly larger in size. Therefore it can be predicted that when it comes to the size of iPhone 7 Plus, it will be slightly larger than iPhone 7. It may go upto 5.8 inches or beyond. Talking about the processor, the iPhone 7 Plus could sport 1.5 Ghz dual core Cyclone (ARM v8 based) CPU coupled with A10 chipset which will boost the processing speed faster than ever.
As far as Internal memory is concern the phone could come in different variants having 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB of internal memory. The phone is expected to feature 20 megapixel primary camera with Image Stablisation technology for clearer video and photo shoot and 2 megapixel front camera for self shoot.
The battery has been a major problem in every kind of smartphone. It drains quick on playing games and surfing websites. The tech giant will try to address drainage problem by bringing in some innovative technology with battery power upto 2100 mAh.
The camera has been revamped to enhance low-light capabilities and take even sharper photos.
The smaller 4.7-inch device has a f/1.8 lens that lets 50 per cent more light onto the lens, a new 12MP sensor that’s 60 per cent faster and 30 per cent more energy efficient.
A 5.5-inch version of the handset has a dual-lens camera. This allows a huge increase in quality when zooming in on a photo, a problem that has plagued Apple for years.
The iPhone 7 Plus has two 12MP cameras, one of which is a wide angle lens and the other a telephoto lens that can zoom 2X in high quality without using any software.
The models will have the longest battery life ever in an iPhone. An iPhone 7 lasts, on average, two hours longer than an iPhone 6s and an hour longer than iPhone 6s Plus.
The battery on the iPhone 7 lasts 14 hours when using WiFi and 12 on 4G. The iPhone 7 Plus meanwhile lasts 15 hours on WiFi and 15 on 4G.
The home button has been given a vibration-based taptic feedback system so it now vibrates when touched to give users feedback. The feature is already in use on the firm’s MacBook laptops.
Tags: iPhone 7 Plus price, iphone 7 plus release date, iPhone 7 Plus Spec,iPhone 7 Plus specification
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)